Government :: Zoning Schedules
West Grey Muncipal Zoning is also available at Grey County GIS Mapping. Find a property by entering roll number on the search button. Also search by Lot/Con. Easy step-by-step search instructions available on the page. Click on this link to go directly to Grey County GIS mapping.
Take Option 2 and follow the easy step by step instructions below:
To determine the Zoning Designation (permitted uses), the following steps are recommended:
- Click on the numbered area on the Key Map below that best represents the location of the property subject of your search.
- Refine your search on next page displayed by using Lot and Concession or Street.
- Determine the Zoning Designation. (eg. A2, R1 etc)
- Review the Zoning Designation Section that applies to the property in the West Grey Zoning By-law 37-2006 Consolidated April 1, 2017 referred to on this page. This will provide you with the permitted uses, lot sizes, setbacks, etc.
- Review the General Provisions section of the Consolidated Zoning By-law 37-2006. This will provide you with specific information for the permitted uses in the applicable zoning designation.
- If the zoning designation has an Exception Number(eg A2-253 etc), refer to the Exception Chart situated under the Key Map on this page, or the Exception list in the Consolidated Zoning By-law 37-2006.
Bylaw 73-2016 Trailer Licensing By-law