NOTICE: West Grey has declared a state of emergency amid COVID-19 pandemic
The Municipality of West Grey declared a state of emergency on Monday, March 23, 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The municipality is focused on maintaining critical services during this difficult time.
- No change to garbage and recycling pickup. Curbside pickup and landfills are operational as scheduled
- Bag tags can now be purchased at West Grey landfill sites or online through our recreation booking software
- Water and wastewater systems are being monitored continuously and are operational as usual.
- There are no road closures in West Grey
- Residents can apply online for a building permit
- West Grey Police Service and the West Grey Fire Department continue to play an instrumental role in community safety
For more information on COVID-19 please visit Grey Bruce Public Health or the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
West Grey updates will be made on this page and through our Facebook and Twitter accounts.